Paranormal Investigations UK
The truth is out there - If you investigate it properly.
We get several requests for help each week. Some are quickly resolved but others do take a bit longer.
IMPORTANT: We are unable to fully engage or assist anyone under the age of 18 without direct consent from parents or legal guardians.
We always welcome your photos and movies and will analyse and report back to you with an opinion. So please keep sending them to us.
There are thousands of Paranormal Groups in the UK and many are very capable of investigating locations that have possible paranormal activity and then taking action to try and eradicate it. Avoid those that want to investigate your location within a few hours of first contact.
Too little information is dangerous.
Not everything is Paranormal. Only 5% of cases we investigate are considered to be paranormal and need a full investigation. Paranormal activity is rare. You should not fear the unknown as it's likely the activity your experiencing has a natural explanation.
So what 'should' happen when you do ask for help? Firstly, let us cover what should not happen.
Most groups should offer a free service depending on your location. Aggressive investigations can encourage activity that did not exist before and leave you in an even worse situation.
Ambulance Chasing 'possible' paranormal activity has to be avoided. If on first contact you're offered a visit from an Investigator armed with a ghost box the advice is to avoid them. Another 'no no' is anyone that wants to use a Ouija Board (spirit board) in your property. Also check to see if they have liability insurance, no one should be offended by being asked to view their liability certificate. Being asked to sign a disclaimer is not a substitute for not having the correct insurance.
We at Paranormal Investigation UK do use a 'Code of Conduct' and proud of the fact that we adhere to it. We have no problem sharing this information in the hope that you as a Client are better informed and those groups out there that don't use such a code will start to do so.
Paranormal Investigation UK.
We operate two web sites:
learning portal about all things
web site for public investigation events.
We also operate a forum should you wish to chat to like minded people about all things paranormal.
You are able to contact us via Facebook messages or if you prefer by email:
You are also able to contact individual Investigators by visiting our web site And going to 'Meet the Team' where you will find their email address.
Paranormal Investigation UK
Code of Conduct
1. When we are first contacted by you, you will receive an automated reply and will always receive a full personal reply within 12 hours. All communications are totally confidential. If we need to speak to a third party about your case we will ask for your permission before doing so.
2. We will keep in contact with you daily until your case has been resolved and then weekly until such time we consider your case to be completed.
3. We will always open a new case file and all correspondence remains confidential and not disclosed to a third party without your written consent.
4. Photographs and movies you have taken and supplied to us remain your property and will be destroyed when we are requested to do so. We do occasionally ask for your written permission to post these on either Facebook or our web sites as an interest for others. We will only do so with your written permission. We will never release your name or location details.
5. Fees. All help and support is provided without any charge. If your case requires a full investigation (travelling to your location to investigate) we may ask for travel costs to be reimbursed, but this will be discussed with you in advance of travel.
6. We will always try and establish a full time line to your activity. This will involve a high number of questions that will need an answer. We do require honesty, we will ask if you know why the activity is taking place, if you have used a Ouija Board, either home-made or a bought item and it has been used either at your location or at a friends, this is the time to tell us. We don't appreciate late surprises.
7. Research. We will always study the proximity and location of mobile phone masts and electrical pylons. We will need your postcode to allow us to do this. High level changes to the electro magnetic field (EMF) is a not just a risk to health but can also account for some unusual activity. We will supply and discuss the results with you. It is always helpful if your able to provide any history concerning the location experiencing problems. We always need factual information before providing an informed opinion and suggested care package.
8. Full Investigation. Before suggesting a full investigation, we will have fully researched the location and it's activity. A full investigation is extremely disruptive and is used only as a last resort. On occasions a lighter and less disruptive eradication is advised. This may involve the intervention of a Spirit Medium, either distant or home visit, house cleansing and room smudging. In extreme cases the involvement of the Church is advised but the Church is always reluctant to get involved unless a full investigation has been previously carried out.
9. What a full investigation will involve. We will not investigate a property that has children in the house when the investigation is taking place. We require a safe and quiet environment, therefore late evening and into the early hours is ideal due to less noise contamination from outside sources. We would prefer if you would remain in the property whilst we are there, and your free to have a friend or partner with you.
An investigation is normally in two or three parts:
Investigating what is causing the activity. Evidence this activity using highly advanced electronic devices and recording this activity.
If needed, using communication and recording devices to see if contact is possible.
Evaluation, and if
requested, the Eradication.
Thank you for your time in reading this.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org